Solution Design Coordinator
Contractual position: 1 year
DATAVALET has an immediate requirement in the Montreal office for a Solution Design Coordinator to support sales efforts for banking and financial institutions, travel, transport and hospitality venues, retail stores and centres, corporate environments, government and health care facilities, and institutions of higher learning. This position will report to the Manager of Service Design and work closely with the Business Development, Product, R&D and Operations teams to assist in delivering DATAVALET’s personalized solutions and product offerings to clients and business partners.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Establish trusted rapport with potential clients in order to better gather understanding of their technology and service requirements.
- Coordinate with involved teams both internal and external to gatherer deliverables required to prepare the external facing sales documentation
- Manage and maintain accurate and up-to-date logs to track responses and progress of the status of projects
- Assist Service Design Specialist in the creation and maintenance of external-facing sales documentation including service descriptions, product briefs, and case studies
- Act as back up to the Solution Design Specialist for project initiation, tracking and deliverables gathering
- Maintain a good working knowledge of certified 3rd party technology vendors and how to best make use of them as they relate to their interoperability with Datavalet
- Perform additional assignment and responsibilities as requested by Service Design Manager
- College diploma, or relevant experience in computer science, telecommunications, or administration.
- 2-3 of experience in a project support or coordination role, preferably in a networking environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with LAN/WAN network environment, products and services.
- Preferred 1 year experience working in with SaaS or Managed Services environment.
Competencies in the following are essential:
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create documentation
- Courteous and customer focused
- Self-motivated, goal driven, and an efficient team player
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Initiative and follow-through capability
- Ability to liaise with internal and external clients and to work autonomously, and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing, deadline-oriented environment.
- Bilingual (English/French).