Senior Network Analyst
Datavalet, a leading Canadian IT managed service provider, is looking for a knowledgeable, logical, perceptive, and experienced WiFi specialist for a role in our Senior Network Analyst team. If you have a fundamental knowledge or experience supporting, installing, configuring routers, switches, wireless controllers, access point and troubleshooting WI-FI then this job is for you!
- Gathering data from multiple systems and sources that keep track of the health of our networked appliances. Sources such as: ticketing systems, first level triage teams, incoming calls, network monitoring devices and services.
- Take ownership of emails and internal escalations, prioritize network health related issues based on our different service level agreements, troubleshoot, follow up and document all incidents according to established processes.
- Dispatch technicians on site to repair/replace appliances and devices as needed, trend analysis of major and/or repeated outages. • Strive to meet all service level objectives for both phone queues, tickets and automated alerts through active supervision and communications with Network Analysts.
- Maintain technical documentation and network design.
- Complete and communicate projects assigned to you and work towards an efficient and quick resolution of all open incidents.
How to know if this position is for you?
- Knowledge or experience supporting and troubleshooting Wi-Fi connectivity, interference, saturation and general RF airspace issues.
- 2 to 3 years experience, or equivalent, with supporting/installing/configuring routers, switches, wireless controllers, access points and troubleshooting WI-FI.
- Supervisor and/or self managed role experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent spoken and written proficiency in English and above average to good spoken and written proficiency French.
- Punctual, meticulous, and reliable. Proven ability to juggle multiple competing tasks.
- Experience with the following devices: Routers, Switches, Wireless Controllers, Access Points (Brand knowledge: Aruba/HPE, Cisco (CCNA, WCNA), Meraki)
Why should you join our team?
Datavalet success is thanks to the forces of its exceptional team members. That is why we are committed to offer:
- A stimulating work environment that fosters new ideas; • Training and development according to your ambitions.
- Available from 7:00-24:00 7 days a week (graveyard shift on occasion may be requested to cover certain situations). Possible on-call situations that will be remunerated.
- Group insurance plan applicable after the probation period