Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for assessing the Service Desk Analyst team’s quality of performance. The Service Desk teams provide wireless networking and device technical support for end users in addition to Incident Management services for our customers’ network infrastructure.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will audit and track Service Desk team members’ demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures via tickets as well as inbound/outbound calls.
This individual will also assist in the production and development of Service Desk quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials, as needed, to enhance Service Desk performance.
- Performs call and ticket audits to produce agent performance scorecards.
- Participates in analysis of queue/agent/ticket metrics to provide productivity reports to management.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Prepares and analyzes internal quality reports for management staff review.
- Identifies opportunities for agent coaching.
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications Required
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- 2-3 years Call Center Experience
- Understanding of networking concepts and technical language used within a NOC setting
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with people at various levels of seniority
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is an asset
- Department: Operations
- Location: Montreal
- Reports to: Manager, Service Operations
- Position Level: Champion