Network Analyst, Support – Level 1
As a Network Analyst, Support – Level 1 you will provide invaluable expertise to customers, guiding them toward resolutions and tending to their requests for varied forms of assistance.
In this role, you are the trusted ambassadors for one of Canada’s front running managed services provider, Datavalet.
Datavalet offers diverse technological and innovative managed services that help our customers build, provision, manage, and secure their connected networks.
These services can include Access Management, Infrastructure Support, Network Architecture, Data Analytics, and much more.
We are looking for driven individuals to join our quickly growing team of experts to help continuously grow and evolve our NOC.
To help us fuel this growth, you could be;
- Formally trained in computer networking and wireless troubleshooting
- In possession of a related certification or equivalent experience that involve troubleshooting networks, computers, and mobile devices (from a certified educational program/previous work experience, etc..)
If *any* combination of the above applies to you, let’s move on to the firmer requirements
- Have excellent English and French written and vocal skills
- Be available to work full time, 5 days a week between the hours of 08:00 am and midnight.
- Be tactful, maintain confidence in dynamic interpersonal situations
- Never stop learning