Reporting to the department’s director, you will help execute the strategic plan and marketing initiatives in order to support Datavalet’s success as the company goes through an important growth period
We are looking for a passionate candidate who will act as Marketing Specialist within Datavalet’s marketing team. Reporting to the department’s director, you will help execute the strategic plan and marketing initiatives in order to support Datavalet’s success as the company goes through an important growth period. This very versatile position will play a role in virtually all marketing and communication activities and will offer the candidate a great opportunity to enhance his or her professional knowledge and skills.
- Participates in executing the marketing plan and in implementing its tactics in order to maximize revenue and retain customers.
- Takes part in planning, organizing and tracking external events such as trade shows, symposia, conferences, etc.
- Manage the relationships with the different industry associations with which Datavalet is doing business.
- Act as the point of contact in the management of suppliers and their respective projects.
- Actively contributes to the development of tools for the sales team.
- Manage the editorial calendar and the content creation suppliers.
- Develops marketing material in collaboration with other members of the marketing team.
- Creates, plans, coordinates and sends promotional campaigns through various media and internal publication tools.
- Conducts market and competition studies and summarizes the information collected.
- Ensures the brand’s outreach.
- Develops, manages and moderates the company’s social media accounts.
- Maintains friendly and productive relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, content suppliers, service providers and affiliates.
- Assists the Marketing Director in all other related tasks.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position.
- University diploma in marketing, communication or any other relevant field.
- Fluency in English and French, written and spoken.
- Strong communication, writing, time management and analytical skills.
- Creative, autonomous and able to carry out several projects at once.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and aiming for perfection in the work done.
- Keen interest in IT and/or telecom technologies.
- Ability to deal with emergencies and to work under pressure.
- Team spirit and desire to contribute to the company’s growth.