You have the opportunity to play an important role in a great growth company. As an Linux Administrator, you will carry out the ongoing management of Linux servers, participate in the development of innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of Datavalet, and take the initiative at a technical level to improve the security and performance of the IT infrastructure.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of servers and network services in a Linux environment.
- Investigation and resolution of problems.
- Implementation of surveillance systems, verification of indicators of performance and capacity planning.
- Identification of the needs of the customers, mainly internal.
- Automation of repetitive tasks by programming scripts.
- Assessment of innovative technologies to improve the security and performance of the infrastructure and production of research reports.
We are seeking a Linux administrator motivated with the ability to find solutions to technical problems on their own and an excellent command of both language French and English, oral and written.
- 5 years of experience in configuring and operating Linux servers. In-depth knowledge of Debian and Ubuntu distributions.
- Practical knowledge of Elastic Stack
- Excellent operational knowledge of Puppet or any other configuration management tool
- Ability to work with VMWare.
- Familiar with OpenNMS or any other monitoring tool.
- Experience in managing relational databases, particularly MariaDB and PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of Kubernetes and Docker technologies.
- Willingness to develop a DevOps or security expertise.