Human Resources Advisor, Talent Acquisition
Datavalet is looking for a Human Resources Advisor. The Human Resources Advisor is the 1st resource person for employees and management personnel in human resources. In addition, he advises managers and team leaders on the management of their human resources. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Recruitment / Sourcing
• Ensure the complete staffing process (sorting of CVs, interviews, follow-ups, etc.)
• Identify and implement recruitment strategies; Use social networks and different platforms, perform sourcing to identify and attract passive candidates
• Participate and represent Datavalet as an ambassador at recruitment events
• Regularly monitor and ensure satisfaction with internal clients.
• Advise managers on the application of recruitment processes
• Advising directors and managers on the application of compensation at Datavalet.
• Advising directors and managers on disciplinary action to be used as appropriate.
• Drafting disciplinary action
• Advise managers on employee dismissal
Performance management and potential development
• Advising managers on the process and implementation of performance management and potential development
• Promote corporate values and ensure employees are immersed in Datavalet’s culture and vision.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or any other combination of experience.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience as a generalist in human resources.
• Recognized to do follow-up, results-oriented and action-oriented.
• Excellent organizational skills as well as time and priority management.
• Relational skills and strong ability to influence.
• Professionalism, great concern for customer service and candidate experience.
• Dynamism, enthusiasm and strong team spirit.
• Bilingual in oral and written.