Customer Experience Manager
Datavalet is currently recruiting for a dynamic, flexible and enthusiastic candidate to join the Customer experience team. The ideal candidate will be responsible to support strategic and VIP accounts as well as maintaining and strengthening the overall business relationship of Datavalet’s partners and customers.
The Customer experience Manager (CEM) has overall post-sales ownership of the Client Service Experience (client satisfaction) and builds relationships of trust and integrity with partners and customers by demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business requirements; and Datavalet’s products and services that are used to support these requirements.
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) will also coordinate monthly Service Management meetings providing key performance metrics reporting; and be an escalation point for strategic and VIP accounts. This role supports advocating for the customer internally and addressing all concerns related to reporting, contracts, service level agreements (SLA and SLO’s), billing, maintenance and support of the services provided.
The will also identify areas of concern for the customer and support the operational teams as they address changes to better support Datavalet’s partners and customers.
Key aspects of the role involve
- Establish a trusted strategic consultative relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of Datavalet products and services;
- Establish key performance indicators with clients;
- Be the voice of the customer cross-departmentally;
- Accountable for all escalations from internal teams or clients within the assigned customer base;
- Ability to deliver against Datavalet’s Service Management Philosophy;
- Awareness and ownership of customers service performance and experience;
- Develop and drive service improvement action plans;
- Monitor Datavalet’s conformance to the clients Service Level Agreements;
- Expert knowledge of operational support, delivery and billing models for strategic and VIP accounts;
- Excellent understanding of Datavalet business portfolio, developments, and technology;
- Facilitator and presenter of key messages to customers;
- Improve customer service experience and contribute to revenue growth by identifying and recognizing new opportunities for expanding the customer’s portfolio;
- Ability to articulate Datavalet’s corporate strategy as well as industry developments.
- 5+ years’ experience in a relationship management role;
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical customer facing role;
- Experience working in the telecom industry is preferred (Familiarity and understanding of Wi-Fi technologies an asset)
- Possess a good understanding of networking technologies and service offerings within the B2B enterprise environment;
- Experience managing customer relationships at a senior management/executive level – key decision makers and influencers;
- Track record of establishing a strategic consultative partnership with customers – ability to seek out and pursue new revenue opportunities by adopting a consultative approach;
- Experience in contract management, project management and business analysis;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience in the Canadian banking and/or financial markets an asset;
- ITIL certification an asset.
- Excellent relationship management skills with a high level of professionalism –ability to forge and manage the relationship with partners, clients and vendors;
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level;
- Ability to present and communicate clearly and confidently;
- Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem-solving skills, analytical and resourceful;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – empathy; respectfulness; ability to employ corrective actions plan within cross functional teams; persuasive and diplomatic;
- Detail oriented, accurate and thorough with organized administration skills;
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Education: University Degree in business administration or technical discipline.