Customer Experience Manager (senior)Apply Now
Datavalet is currently recruiting for a dynamic, flexible and enthusiastic candidate to join the Customer Experience team. The ideal candidate will be responsible to support strategic and VIP accounts as well as maintaining and strengthening the overall business relationship of Datavalet’s partners and customers.
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) has overall post-sales ownership of the assigned customer base and builds relationships of trust and integrity with partners and customers by demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business requirements; and Datavalet’s products and services that are used to support these requirements.
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) will also coordinate monthly Service Management meetings providing key performance metrics reporting; and be an escalation point for strategic and VIP accounts. This role supports advocating for the customer internally and addressing all concerns related to operational support, reporting, contracts, service level agreements (SLA and SLO’s), billing, maintenance and support of the services provided.
Responsabilities and accountability
- Establishing a trusted strategic consultative relationship with each assigned client and driving continued value of Datavalet products and services;
- Being the voice of the customer cross-departmentally;
- You are accountable for all escalations from internal teams or clients within the assigned customer base;
- Taking ownership of your customers service performance and experience;
- Being customer expansion focused. You will drive results through understanding our customers’ needs and becoming their trusted advisor.
- Providing insight with regards to new products and features, all with the goal of customer value-driven expansion.
- Identifying barriers to product adoption and partner with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to optimize Customer success.
- Establishing key performance indicators with clients;
- Monitoring Datavalet’s conformance to the clients Service Level Agreements;
- Excellent understanding of Datavalet business portfolio, developments, and technology;
- Facilitating and presenting key messages to customers;
- Improving customer service experience and contributing to revenue growth by identifying and recognizing new opportunities to expand the customer’s portfolio;
- Articulating Datavalet’s corporate strategy as well as industry developments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ proven track record in a technology firm in a customer-facing role (i.e., Client delivery manager, technical account manager, technical Customer Experience/Success Manager etc.)
- University Degree in business administration or technical discipline and/ or relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies;
- Experience managing customer relationships at a Senior level.
- Track record of establishing a strategic consultative partnership with customers – ability to seek out and pursue new revenue opportunities by adopting a consultative approach;
- Strong technical aptitude that enables you to translate our product capabilities accurately and enthusiastically to best meet client needs.
- Experience in contract management (i.e., Renewals, RFP, RFI etc.) would be an asset.
- Project Management or service delivery qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL and/or other technology accreditation would be an asset.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French;