Channel Development Manager
Datavalet is looking for strategic Channel Development Manager that has a proven track record of developing new channel partner relationships.
More specifically, the ideal candidate needs to have experience in developing strategic relationships with telecommunications providers, technology consulting firms and network integrators. The Channel Development Manager will be responsible for driving the sales of Datavalet’s solution and managed service capabilities through these new channel partners.
The role is to tasked build great partnerships and develop a pipeline of new channel driven business opportunities, to improve Datavalet’s reach in the US market and to achieve assigned channel revenue objectives.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to effectively sell and engage up to Executive levels within channel partner organizations.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Lead channel partner recruitment:Identify, meet and present to potential partners that best align with our business strategy and that will allow us to effectively grow our US footprint.
- Actively participate in negotiations: Lead discussions around commercial terms and conditions for Master Reseller Agreements allowing new partners to promote and sell Datavalet solutions throughout their customer base.
- Ensure partner enablement: Demonstrate account management excellence through high quality interactions with these new partners, and through well-orchestrated interactions between partner stakeholders and Datavalet resources. Thus, enabling channel partner sales teams to successfully represent Datavalet’s value and solution capabilities.
- Maintain understanding of channel partners’ vision, organizational business goals and metrics, their strategic direction and challenges, to ensure Datavalet is well aligned for mutual success.
- Achieve/exceed assigned channel financial targets.
- 10 years of successful experience selling network capabilities or SaaS offerings through Channels
- Prefer experience selling professional and managed services for network and/or Wi-Fi environments
- Ongoing curiosity / self-motivated learner
- Experience in negotiations with channel management, procurement and product management teams
- Demonstrated ability to network and navigate within complex organizations
- Bachelor’s degree required (ideally Business or Technology); MBA desired
- Expected to travel 30-40% of the time on a weekly basis
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit – recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations to all levels of an organization
- Advanced proficiency with solution selling, demonstrating in-depth sales and consulting skills
- Excellent understanding of market trends and competitive issues
- Proactive thinker, with creative problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented
- Possess leadership qualities and ability to collaborate with and rally supporting teams