Call Center – Technical Support Agent Level 1
As a Network Analyst, support you will provide invaluable expertise to customers, guiding them toward resolutions and tending to their requests for varied forms of assistance.
In this role, you are the trusted ambassadors for one of Canada’s front running managed services provider, Datavalet.
Datavalet offers diverse technological and innovative managed services that help our customers build, provision, manage, and secure their connected networks.
These services can include Access Management, Infrastructure Support, Network Architecture, Data Analytics, and much more.
We are looking for driven individuals to join our quickly growing team of experts to help continuously grow and evolve our NOC.
To help us fuel this growth, you could be;
- Fascinated with modern technologies, how they work, and how it affects the world around us.
- An avid follower and consumer of modern technology in all it’s forms (gaming included!)
- Dedicated to helping people around you, and delighted when you are the one they go to for help
- Creative, experimental, DIY’er, or a hobbyist. Understanding the underlying foundation of how things work.
Or you could be;
- Formally trained in computer networking and wireless troubleshooting
- In possession of a related certification or equivalent experience that involve troubleshooting networks, computers, and mobile devices (from a certified educational program/previous work experience, etc..)
If *any* combination of the above applies to you, let’s move on to the firmer requirements
- Have excellent English and French written and vocal skills
- Be available to work full time, 5 days a week between the hours of 08:00 am and midnight.
- Be tactful, maintain confidence in dynamic interpersonal situations
- Never stop learning
The benefits of starting your career at Datavalet include all the usual benefits, plus:
-Internal growth enabled by established mentoring programs
-4 extra days off during the holidays
-Career advancement opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Research and Development
- IT Ops
- Field Services
- Project Management