Business Process Analyst
The Business Process Analyst (Coordinator) is the catalyst to lead the implementation, management and continuous improvement of support, operational and communication processes across the organization. Adopting best practices is a key component of Datavalet’s transformation to an Enterprise Managed Service Provider for national and multinational clients. The Business Process Coordinator is a change management specialist who can demonstrate influence at both the management and staff levels.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Lead the development of internal and customer processes and procedures in order to optimize the performance of the Operational teams, ensure compliance with the contractual obligations and service levels.
- Configure the processes in CSM
- Communicate process standards to ensure understanding across departments.
- Monitor process activities to ensure standards are being adhered to and that other best practice process activities are integrated accordingly.
- Work with clients and suppliers to define specific methods of implementing agreed-upon processes.
- Managing process change
- Leading process design and redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance to ensure continues service improvement
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Establish standards, policies, methodologies, and best practices that will guide the creation of future processes and procedures
- Collaborate with the Knowledge Management Process Owner and act as their backup
- Expert knowledge of IT Service Management best practice processes and standards (i.e. Information Technology Infrastructure Library – ITIL);
- Thorough knowledge of Support Desk functions and how it integrates with ITIL processes.
- Thorough knowledge of IT Service Management technology suites including the design, implementation and maintenance of technology/systems needed to enable/automate implemented ITIL processes.
- Leadership, analytical, presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to demonstrate influence with partners during the change management aspects of best practice process implementations.
- Effective communication, relationship management, tact, and negotiating skills, to plan, control and lead effective IT process activities with respect to competing demands and service values; prepare and present plans and reports; and be an effective representative and relationship manager.
- Degree in Computer Science or related IT field, or suitable combination of ITSM training and experience;
- ITIL Foundations Certification pre-requisite; ITIL Masters Certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT service delivery / operations environment where IT best practice processes have been successfully implemented;
- 1-3 years of best practice process leadership experience, preferably in an ITIL environment;
- Direct experience in high-volume incident & change management environment on an enterprise scale;
Position Specific Working Conditions:
- Group Insurance benefits
- 5 Personal Time Off (PTO) days per calendar year
- 4 Additional Paid days off over and above the mandated statutory holidays
- Participation in the company bonus profit sharing plan
- Participation in the company Training and Development Program